Friday, March 4, 2011

What are your experiences of breast augmentation? (women please)?

I'm considering getting a breast augmentation and left it was positive and negative? What are your experiences? How often? Well, I am a natural 34F, so I have no need to get one. : P Consider yourself lucky that your breasts do not cause back pain or hang on the knees of 50 years and be happy with what you have. My best friend is available in two weeks. She was the 3 different doctors and all recommended different sizes, different materials and different options for lift. Prices are between $ 5200 and U.S. $ 12 000 so it really depends. The good news is that consultation is usually free. So make a deal with two or three doctors and educate yourself. Www.asps.org go find a certified surgeon in your area. Find one that allows the funding, if possible. Only collect as much information as possible. I think if you get a boob job can look pretty good, but we know the risks! I am very happy with my experience. I went from a 32B to 32D over 5 years ago when I was 17, it hurts in the first week and traffic is limited to one month, but it's worth. I'm very small and necessary improvements they made .

2 comments:

Aarushi Singh said...

Amazing Post, Breast Augmentation, also known as Breast Implants and Breast Enlargement, is a surgical procedure performed to enhance the size and shape of a breasts.
Breast Augmentation Mumbai

Pr Plastic By Dr. Sam Speron said...

This article is extremely useful and intersting,Thanks for sharing such a useful article with us.

continue refreshing.

https://www.prplastic.com/ChicagoBreastAugmentation-photos.php

Post a Comment