Monday, March 7, 2011

How much did your cosmetic surgery cost?

Specifically, how much did you cost of breast augmentation and / or tummy tuck? Location (city / country), it was made? How long do you have the healing time? Are you satisfied with the results? I did my own research, but I do not know anyone personally know cosmetic surgery was. For any input is greatly appreciated. Why do people feel leave a response, if they do not know anything about it? undergo cosmetic surgery ididn't know nothing sorry to cost you an arm and a leg. Well, I asked my doctor to give me an application for an apt surgeon.I plastic. Anyhow, the secretary said that I cost me $ 30.00 just to see. (I would have a tummy tuck because I had 2 children.) Told Dam $ 10,000 - $ 35,000. Yeap. Costing as much as buying a new car.No, I did not because I was not money. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment