Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What was the cost of your breast augmentation surgery?

And where are you? I never had this type of surgery, but I found this site so you can give an idea about the cost here in the U.S.It is between $ 3.000 and $ 4.000. http://www.docshop.com/education/cosmetic/breast/augmentation/cost/ Hope this helps. Plastic surgery can really improve the overall appearance. I've always thought about getting an increase in breast surgery, and finally decided to undergo surgery in India, getting cosmetic surgery at very low prices and enjoy a vacation to a beautiful destination is what made me travel to India to get this operation. It was a fantastic experience and I am very satisfied with the results. I've done for Tour2india4health Consultants. Tour2inida4health Consultants is very famous in India. They have also attached photos of their International patients. You can view their site. http://www.tour2india4health.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment