Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cosmetic Surgery.Average cost of a rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation.?

breast lift and implants, not too big of an implant which already has a decent size, but not enough benefit to life. If you pay cash and not insurance, rhinoplasty would be $ 3,000 to $ 6,000, depending on the amount of work needed. I do not know for breast enlargement, while I'm in otolaryngology and do not work below the neck. the average is $ 10,000 for rhinoplasty and breast enlargement is an average of 3000 breast. Remember. Both procedures require additional fees for medicines for one year after surgery. depending on their age and are looking for a couple of years of medication side effects and rhinoplasty is the loss of smell in 73% of patients. A breast lift and implants that will run about $ 6.000. Rhinoplasty is going to depend on what you want. I found a website about plastic surgery that can answer your questions about breast augmentation rhinoplasty and breast lift. http://www.r4md.com/cosmetic-surgery/breast-augmentation.h anes html http://wwwr4md.com/cosmetic-surgery/rhinoplasty-information.html # http://www.r4md.com/cosmetic-surgery/breast-lift-information.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment